|Provider||WÖHR Autoparksysteme GmbH|
|Purpose||Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.|
|Names||PHPSESSID, csrf_contao_csrf_token, csrf_https-contao_csrf_token|
|Lifetime||When ending the browser session.|
Enable Youtube content
Enable Youtube content
The WÖHR Bikesafe - the safe and space-saving parking system for bicycles.
To protect your bicycle from theft, a bike lock is not enough. In our particularly comfortable Bikesafe, bicycles are stored safely and space-saving behind locked doors. The tower version of the WÖHR Bikesafe stores more than 120 bicycles on up to 8 parking levels. The design of the Bikesafe requires only a very small footprint and is therefore very space-saving. Depending on customer preferences and requirements, we offer the Bikesafe as a shaft version, tower version or mixed version. Common bicycles, including pedelecs and e-bikes, with an overall weight up to 30 kg can be stored in the Bikesafe.
- Automatic parking system for bicycles
- Multiple transfer areas possible
- Enormously fast access times from request to retrieval of bicycles of an average of approx. 16 seconds
- Requires a footprint of approx. 50 m²
- Stores child seats, panniers and bicycle baskets
- Charging sockets for e-bike batteries available
- Operation via RFID chip, mobility card, online booking platform
- Individual facade design options
- Height max. 120 and 140 cm, two bicycle heights in one system
- Length min. 150 cm, max. 200 cm
- For two different widths of handlebars from max. 76 cm up to max. 83 cm
- Weight max. 30 kg
- Wheel diameter min. 24" up to max. 29"
- Wheel width min. 22 up to max. 80 mm
Parking your bicycle in the WÖHR Bikesafe made easy
The transfer area is equipped with an operating panel next to the sliding gate. The user enters the tread plate and places the bicycle with both wheels on the wheel rail. The sliding gate opens a gap wide and the bicycle is pushed through the sliding gate until the wheel stop. The sliding gate then closes and the bicycle is fixed. Afterwards the user leaves the tread plate and confirms the storage by holding the RFID chip to the perating panel. The bicycle is pulled in and stored. At the same time the laser scanner checks height, width and length of the bicycle.
If the bicycle exceeds the specified dimesions, the storage is interrupted and the bicycle is pushed out very slowly. If the dimensions are correct and the bicycle can be stored, the user will see a confirmation on the display of the operating panel. The sliding gate closes automatically and the user leaves the transfer area. Behind the closed sliding gate, the bicycle is stored safe and fast in the Bikesafe.
- WÖHR Bikesafe Brochure
- Product Information 885 Shaft-4-levels
- Product Information 885 Shaft-5-levels
- Product Information 885 Shaft-6-levels
- Product Information 885 Shaft-7-levels
- Product Information 885 Shaft-8-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-4-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-5-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-6-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-7-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-8-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-Shaft-2-6-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-Shaft-3-2-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-Shaft-4-4-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-Shaft-5-3-levels
- Product Information 885-Tower-Shaft-6-2-levels