Secret Garden / Kristiansand, Norway / COMBILIFT 542
The Secret Garden Building hide an 8,000 m² underground car park with 250 parking spaces beneath the courtyard.
Architects: ARK.NET Norway
Car Parking System: WÖHR Combilift 542-200/220 for 44 parking places
There’s a new urban neighbourhood, Kjoita Secret Garden, on the banks of the Otra with 140 apartments distinguished by open, loft-like floor plans, large windows, spacious balconies, and two baths. Another convenience is the Combilift 542 semiautomatic parking system, which provides 44 parking spaces, additionally. All platforms have an aluminium covering which stand out both in their aesthetic appeal as well as in their accessibility. Numerous platforms are fitted with e-loading stations, as nearly half of all automobiles in Norway today are electric. The parking places can be handled conveniently and easily via the WÖHR Smartparking App.
- Comforttype for 2,6 to car weight
- For totally 44 cars
- 2 Units with 12 grids and 11 grids
- Car height at entrance level 200 cm
- Car height at lower level 175 cm
- Operation by RFID Chip and remote control
- Electrical charging station
- Comfortable aluminium platform covering
- Electric glass sliding gates